Centrifugal separation chromatography
FCPC® – FAST CENTRIFUGAL PARTITION CHROMATOGRAPHY
Since 1999, we have been developing a range of complete FCPC® (Fast Centrifugal Partition Chromatography) systems for the extraction and purification of molecules of natural, biological or synthetic origin.
Centrifugal Partition Chromatography (CPC) or Countercurrent Chromatography (CCC) is a liquid/liquid chromatography technique. Today, it has established itself as a real alternative to classical techniques such as HPLC or flash chromatography:
The main advantages over other chromatographic techniques are:
- No expensive solid packaging materials (silica, etc.)
- High throughput and optimal productivity
- No sample loss (due to irreversible adsorption) and 100% recovery.
- No denaturation of sensitive molecules.
- Moderate consumption of solvents.
Our FCPC series:
- For method development (laboratory scale): FCPC C with 25- or 50-ml column.
- For preparative separations up to the pilot phase (pre-production scale): FCPC A available with 4 interchangeable columns (25, 50, 200, 1,000 ml).
- For production scale: FCPC D with 5,000 or 10,000 ml column
- For targeted fractionation: FCPC A with 300 ml extraction rotor